Beyonce Announces New World Tour After Super Bowl Extravaganza
Fresh off an electrifying half-time show, the Grammy winner announced a four-month tour.
New Orleans was just the beginning.
Following a Super Bowl half-time show that set Twitter ablaze and quite possibly melted the circuitry at the Superdome, Beyonce announced that she will embark on a nearly four-month transatlantic tour that will kick off in Serbia on April 15.
After almost two months in Europe -- with dates in London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm and nearly every other major city -- she will kick off a two-month trek across the United States, starting in Los Angeles and ending in Brooklyn's Barclay's Center, an arena in which her husband, Jay-Z, owns a stake.
The tour will come in support of her next studio album, which has yet to be given a name or release date.
The entire schedule for the tour can be found at Beyonce's website.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR