Biel set in UA thriller to 'Die' for
Jessica Biel will star in the crime thriller "Die a Little" for United Artists.
FilmColony's Richard Gladstein is producing the project along with Biel, who optioned the book, and will co-produce with her producing partner Michelle Purple through their Iron Ocean Films shingle.
Marcia and Geoffrey Blake, who pitched the project to the actress, are penning the script. FilmColony's Neil Parris will executive produce.
Based on the Megan Abbott novel, "Die" tells the contemporary story of a schoolteacher and her brother, an LAPD detective whose life is turned upside down by a beautiful and mysterious woman (Biel).
Biel, who was last seen in "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry," is filming "Powder Blue" with Forrest Whitaker, Patrick Swayze and Ray Liotta. She is repped by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Karl Austen.
Gladstein, who recently produced "The Nanny Diaries" and the upcoming "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium," is a two-time Academy Award-nominated producer for his work on "Finding Neverland" and "The Cider House Rules." He is repped by Lichter, Grossman, Nichols & Adler.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR