BIFA gets three new patrons
Helen Mirren, Michael Sheen, David Thewlis back org
LONDON -- Helen Mirren, Michael Sheen and David Thewlis are backing the British Independent Film Awards by becoming official patrons of the organization.
The trio join other patrons including Mike Figgis, Tom Hollander, Adrian Lester, Ken Loach, Ewan McGregor, Samantha Morton, Bill Nighy, Trudie Styler, Tilda Swinton, Meera Syal, Ray Winstone and Michael Winterbottom.
The 12th annual British Independent Film Awards will be held Dec. 6 in London and aims to celebrate the best of this year's British and independent film talent.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR