'Big Bang Theory' cast gets salary bump
Parsons, Galecki, Cuoco to make $200K an ep for Season 4
CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" cast members are getting a salary increase.
Stars Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco will earn $200,000 an episode for the show's upcoming fourth season, sources confirm.
That's up more than 200% from their previous $60k per episode on the Warner Bros-produced show. Their salaries will climb by another $50,000 each year for the next three (presumed) seasons of the show.
That's still a far cry from the nearly $2 million per episode earned by Charlie Sheen on CBS' veteran "Two and a Half Men," whose ratings "Big Bang" surpassed last season.
CBS is wagering a heavy bet this fall with "Big Bang," moving the show to the starter-block position on Thursday nights in an attempt to launch a new comedy block.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game