'Big Brother Canada' to Live Stream 24/7 for Second Screen Engagement
Digital producer Secret Location created a multi-platform experience to allow viewers to eavesdrop on the strangers-living-together reality series for Slice.
VANCOUVER – Wall-to-wall cameras and microphones are just not enough for the first-ever Big Brother Canada reality series, to bow here on February 27.
Insight Productions and broadcaster Shaw Media tapped digital producer Secret Location to create a free 24 hour live stream with social engagement to allow viewers to eavesdrop on and interact with the strangers-living-together reality series.
The multi-platform offering will also enable viewers to vote on twists and turns, interact with the competitors and play a Big Brother Canada Power Play game for points and prizes.
Big Brother Canada fans will have a say in determining house-guests rewards and punishment, the food in the house and whether to save a life or settle on an eviction.
The BigbrotherCanada.ca live streaming site will not be available to American users because of geo-gating.
While sister channel Global Television airs CBS' Big Brother series here, Shaw Media's Slice channel will air the first Canadian installment of Endemol’s global franchise.
Big Brother Canada will air three nights a week on Slice, and Big Brother Canada After Dark will air seven days a week late night.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'