'Big Brother' Winner Will Kirby Is Engaged to 'For Love or Money' Champ
"I'm thrilled to now open the next chapter of our lives together," he says of fiancee Erin Brodie.
It's a reality show love affair.
Big Brother 7: All Stars winner Will Kirby is engaged to two-time For Love or Money champ Erin Brodie, People.com reports.
"I'm so fortunate to be in a relationship with Erin," Kirby says. "I'm thrilled to now open the next chapter of our lives together."
Kirby proposed with a 9-carat diamond set in platinum while they had dinner on Tuesday. They have not yet set a date.
When not winning reality shows, Kirby works as a board-certified dermatologist in Beverly Hills. Brodie is employed by a Fortune 500 software company. They are parents to a 15-month-old son named Cash.
Big Brother has been performing strong in the ratings for CBS. The Aug. 17 episode was a season high with 8 million total viewers at 8 p.m. and a 3.1 rating in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!