Big Entertainment Stocks Kick Off 2011 With Gains
5:10 PM PST 1/12/2011 by Georg Szalai
Viacom and CBS shares hit new highs just days after Disney's stock reached a new 10-year high.
NEW YORK -- Shares of several entertainment conglomerates have started off the year with a bang.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile