Bill Clinton Turned Down '30 Rock' Guest Star Role
"The request was made and immediately denied without asking him," a rep for the former president says.
Bill Clinton's staff turned down a request by Tina Fey for him to appear on the 100th episode of 30 Rock.
"The request was made and immediately denied without asking him," a rep for the former president told the New York Post.
Fey, who stars and executive produces the NBC show, reportedly wrote to Clinton advisor Doug Band personally to ask him to tape the show, which will air April 20.
"They hoped he would appear next week to shoot the episode," an insider told the Post. "They included him on the call list, but it didn't happen."
Regis Philbin has also been named as a possible guest.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother