Bill Clinton Turned Down '30 Rock' Guest Star Role
"The request was made and immediately denied without asking him," a rep for the former president says.
Bill Clinton's staff turned down a request by Tina Fey for him to appear on the 100th episode of 30 Rock.
"The request was made and immediately denied without asking him," a rep for the former president told the New York Post.
Fey, who stars and executive produces the NBC show, reportedly wrote to Clinton advisor Doug Band personally to ask him to tape the show, which will air April 20.
"They hoped he would appear next week to shoot the episode," an insider told the Post. "They included him on the call list, but it didn't happen."
Regis Philbin has also been named as a possible guest.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game