Bill Hader in Talks to Join Judd Apatow's 'Trainwreck'
Apatow is directing and producing the comedy, which stars comedienne Amy Schumer.
Bill Hader, fresh off his starring turn in the Sundance pic The Skeleton Twins, is in negotiations to join the cast of Universal's Trainwreck, the latest feature from Judd Apatow, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The comedy is a starring vehicle for Amy Schumer, a stand-up comedienne, who also wrote the script. The plot is being kept under wraps.
Apatow is directing and producing the project, which is set for release on July 24, 2015.
Hader recently left Saturday Night Live after being a key player on the sketch comedy show for the past eight years. He voice-starred in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, which grossed $250 million worldwide and hit Blu-ray/DVD on Jan. 28.
The Skeleton Twins, in which he stars opposite Kristen Wiig, premiered at Sundance and was picked up for distribution by Roadside Attractions.
He is repped by UTA, Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment and Felker Toczek.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR