Bill Maher, Jane Lynch Read Anthony Weiner’s Texts in Dramatic Fashion (Video)
On Friday’s "Real Time" on HBO, the pair took time out to read messages sent by the New York politician to a woman.
On Friday’s Real Time With Bill Maher, a dramatic reading of Rep. Anthony Weiner’s texts took place with Bill Maher and Glee star Jane Lynch, this year’s Emmy host.
But before Maher and Lynch read the actual messages — many of them obscene -- the New York politician had sent to a woman, Maher issued a slight disclaimer.
“I want to stress, this is verbatim,” Maher said to a receptive crowd. “We are not ad-libbing or adding anything. This is exactly what went back and forth between Congressman Weiner and the blackjack dealer from Las Vegas, Lisa.”
The following video is NSFW:
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'