Bill Maher, Jane Lynch Read Anthony Weiner’s Texts in Dramatic Fashion (Video)
On Friday’s "Real Time" on HBO, the pair took time out to read messages sent by the New York politician to a woman.
On Friday’s Real Time With Bill Maher, a dramatic reading of Rep. Anthony Weiner’s texts took place with Bill Maher and Glee star Jane Lynch, this year’s Emmy host.
But before Maher and Lynch read the actual messages — many of them obscene -- the New York politician had sent to a woman, Maher issued a slight disclaimer.
“I want to stress, this is verbatim,” Maher said to a receptive crowd. “We are not ad-libbing or adding anything. This is exactly what went back and forth between Congressman Weiner and the blackjack dealer from Las Vegas, Lisa.”
The following video is NSFW:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack