Bill O'Reilly attacks ... Jennifer Aniston?!
Criticizes actress' comments on single motherhood
Bill O'Reilly's latest target is ... Jennifer Aniston.
The talk show host called comments from Aniston on single motherhood "destructive to society," according to PopEater.
While promoting "The Switch" earlier this week, Aniston had said that women don't need men to start a family or be good mothers.
"That is destructive to our society," O'Reilly told viewers of his TV show.
Fox News contributor Margaret Hoover and anchor Gretchen Carlson debated the topic with O'Reilly. Said Carlson: "She is glamorizing single parenthood."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR