Bill Pullman joins NBC's 'Nathan'
Will play Jay Harrington's father on comedy pilot
Bill Pullman has been tapped to star opposite Jay Harrington in NBC's comedy pilot "Nathan vs. Nurture."
"Nathan," from Sony TV, centers on an overachieving heart surgeon (Harrington) who reunites with his biological father Arthur (Pullman) and underachieving brothers 35 years after his adoption.
Arthur is an intrusive paterfamilias who loves interacting aggressively with his children and whose over-coddling, over-praising and over-loving ways may have not resulted in the most successful adults, but he's often blind to this.
The pilot reunites Pullman with NBC where he toplined the 2005 drama series "Revelations." He also guest starred on the network's crime drama "Law & Order: Specual Victims Unit" two years ago.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR