Bill Pullman Cast as President in NBC's '1600 Penn'
Pullman joins Brittany Snow and Josh Gad in the White House comedy about a dysfunctional first family.
NBC's White House comedy has found its President.
Bill Pullman has inked a deal to once again play the head of state, this time in 1600 Penn. The single-camera project centers around a dysfunctional family that just happens to live at the most famous address in America.
The Independence Day actor will be joined by Brittany Snow (his overachieving, perfectionist daughter) and Book of Mormon star Josh Gad (his gregarious and clumsy son) in the Twentieth Century Fox TV pilot.
Modern Family director Jason Winer, former Obama speechwriter Jon Lovett and Gad are attached as executive producers on the project. Winer is set to direct the pilot.
Pullman, whose other credits include Torchwood, Lost Highway and While You Were Sleeping, repped by ICM and Lichter Grossman.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR