Billboard Music Awards: Miguel Crashes Onto Woman's Head During Performance (Video)
UPDATED: The R&B star appeared to push her skull into the flooring and lock it with his knees during the accident.
UPDATE: Miguel brought the audience member onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Grammy-winning R&B star Miguel had a major onstage mishap during Sunday night's Billboard Music Awards.
Performing the hit song "Adorn" from his smash album Kaleidoscope Dream in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member's head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be "horrified" by what happened. And so, it seems, was Miguel, who was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl, who was being treated with an ice pack.
Representatives for the show have not yet responded to The Hollywood Reporter's request for comment.
Watch a video of the accident below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game