Billboard Music Awards: Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift to Perform
Prince, who will be honored with the Billboard Icon Award, will also take the stage.
The first round of Billboard Music Awards performers were announced Wednesday, with both Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars set to take the stage.
Joining the two artists will be Justin Bieber, Miguel and music legend Prince, who will be honored with the Billboard Icon Award this year.
Tickets for the event—which will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 19—go on sale Thursday, April 4 at 10 a.m. PT, 1 p.m. ET.
The Billboard Music Awards are based on certain fan interactions with artists and their work, including album and digital singles sales, radio airplay, touring, streaming and social interactions on sites such as Facebook and Spotify, among others.
More musical performers and presenters will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR