Billy Bob Thornton Joining 'Entourage' Movie (Exclusive)
The movie, which will reunite Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven, will have some fresh faces as well.
Billy Bob Thornton is in negotiations to join the cast of the Entourage movie being made by Warner Bros.
Doug Ellin wrote the script and is directing the movie, which continues the adventures of everyone’s favorite Hollywood players and D-bags played by Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven.
The usual girl-chasing and party-hopping figures into the plot, but so does the making of a big-budget Dracula movie that is to star Vinnie Chase, the hunk played by Grenier.
Thornton will play a billionaire cowboy turned film financier who puts up money for the Dracula movie and sends his 20-something son to L.A. to keep an eye on his investment.
The movie is currently shooting around Los Angeles. Jon Berg is overseeing for the studio.
Thornton recently wrapped shooting The Judge, Warners' dramedy starring Robert Downey Jr., which is penciled in for an Oct. 10 release. He also is starring in FX's 10-episode Fargo limited series.
Thornton is repped by WME, Media Talent Group and Myman Greenspan.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!