Billy Campbell joins AMC's 'Killing' pilot
Billy Campbell has been cast as a co-lead in AMC's pilot "The Killing."
Campbell ("Once and Again," "The 4400") is set to join the cast of the police drama, playing the role of Richmond.
"The Killing" is a Seattle-based mystery following the police investigation of the murder of a young girl, tying together three interlocking stories as investigators chase a variety of leads.
"The Killing" is AMC's only pilot in contention for a series order now that zombie drama "The Walking Dead" has been picked up. The other key "Killing" lead role of Sarah has not yet been cast.
Mikkel Bondesen and Veena Sud are executive producers on the Fox TV Studios project, which starts shooting next month in Vancouver.
Campbell is repped by CAA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
Got tips on TV industry news? Contact TV Editor James Hibberd at email@example.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game