Billy Campbell Joins Indie RomCom '10 Things I Hate About Life' (Exclusive)
The "Killing" actor joins Evan Rachel Wood in the film being helmed by veteran TV director Gil Junger.
Billy Campbell, who starred on AMC’s The Killing, has joined the cast of indie film 10 Things I Hate About Life.
Gil Junger, the veteran TV director-producer, is helming the romantic comedy, which stars Evan Rachel Wood and Thomas McDonnell (Fun Size) as a young woman and man who meet while attempting to commit suicide at the same “jumping-off point.” Complications ensue when the man’s ex-girlfriend re-enters his life just as his budding rock band is on the verge of signing a record deal.
Campbell will play McDonnell’s father, a wealthy and entitled lawyer who doesn’t approve of his son dropping out of law school to pursue a career in music.
The movie is shooting in Los Angeles.
Andrew Lazar and Gary Smith are producing; Sepideh Bakhtiari and Ben White exec produce.
The movie will reteam Campbell with Wood, with whom he starred in the 1999 TV series Once and Again. The Rocketeer actor next stars as Abraham Lincoln in Killing Lincoln, National Geographic’s two-hour telefilm adaptation of Bill O’Reilly’s New York Times best-selling book.
Campbell is repped by CAA and KLWGN Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR