Billy Crystal to Play Aging Vampire in Webisode
The Hollywood Reporter magazine reveals how the actor-comedian was roped in for a "Funny or Die" short.
Vampires are big in the youth market, we know -- but they're about to skew older. A lot older.
Billy Crystal has been cast by Will Ferrell to play an aging vampire in a brief webisode for Ferrell's comedic website Funny or Die.
Crystal needed a partner -- so he called old pal Renee Taylor, who told her friends, "Billy's going to bite my neck, but carefully -- we're senior vampires!"
Let's hope no teeth are broken during the making of the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR