Billy Crystal to Play Aging Vampire in Webisode
The Hollywood Reporter magazine reveals how the actor-comedian was roped in for a "Funny or Die" short.
Vampires are big in the youth market, we know -- but they're about to skew older. A lot older.
Billy Crystal has been cast by Will Ferrell to play an aging vampire in a brief webisode for Ferrell's comedic website Funny or Die.
Crystal needed a partner -- so he called old pal Renee Taylor, who told her friends, "Billy's going to bite my neck, but carefully -- we're senior vampires!"
Let's hope no teeth are broken during the making of the show.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David