Billy Mann Named President of Creative at BMG North America
The hit songwriter will oversee creative staff and sign new talent to BMG's publishing arm.
Music rights company BMG announced the appointment of Billy Mann as its president of creative. The hit songwriter has worked with some of the world biggest pop artists including P!nk, Robyn, Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion, the Jonas Brothers both as a collaborator and producer. His most recent Top 10 single was P!nk's “Glitter in the Air," but Mann was also involved in radio smashes "God is a DJ" and the Grammy-nominated "Stupid Girls."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR