Billy Ray Cyrus' Wife Files for Divorce
Tish Cyrus, who has been married to the country star for 19 years, is seeking full custody of their 13-year-old son.
Tish Cyrus, the wife of country icon Billy Ray Cyrus, has filed for divorce.
Documents obtained by TMZ show she cites "irreconcilable differences" in her court filing.
The couple have been married for 19 years. They have five children together, including Miley Cyrus, and their youngest, 13-year-old Noah Cyrus, who is the only child still a minor.
Tish Cyrus has requested full legal and physical custody of Noah, with visitation for Billy Ray Cyrus. In addition, she has asked for spousal support and legal fees.
The filing comes two years after Billy Ray Cyrus stopped divorce proceedings he had initiated in 2010.
Though it may be unrelated, Miley Cyrus tweeted at her father Thursday, June 13:
@billyraycyrus since your text and email obviously aren't working would you like to talk like this?
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) June 13, 2013
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to Billy Ray Cyrus’ camp for comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)