The Re-Birth of Showtime
6:00 AM PDT 3/27/2012 by Lacey Rose
First, Bob Greenblatt brought the heat. Then newbie David Nevins supersized it with a surprise slate of anti-artsy hits charged with action, sex, currency -- and, yes, even awards -- that have the town talking.
As Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa put the finishing touches on their Homeland script in spring 2010, several networks started calling.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile