Blac Chyna Granted Restraining Order Against Rob Kardashian
Kardashian did not appear at Monday's hearing.
A court commissioner granted Rob Kardashian's ex-fiancee Blac Chyna a temporary restraining order against the reality television star.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner James E. Blancarte issued the order Monday pending a hearing set for Aug. 8. Blancarte did not detail what the restraining order restrictions would entail at a brief hearing.
He said his primary concern was Kardashian and Chyna's infant daughter, 8-month-old Dream.
Chyna sought a temporary restraining order on Monday, less than a week after Kardashian posted explicit images of her and attacked her online in posts on Instagram and Twitter. Her attorney Lisa Bloom has accused Kardashian of cyber bullying.
Kardashian did not appear at Monday's hearing. His lawyer Robert Shapiro apologized on his client's behalf outside the courthouse. "I personally on Robert Kardashian’s behalf apologized and offered our regrets for what has taken place in the past couple of days, and now we move forward to do one thing and one thing only: Whatever’s in the best interest of this child," he said.
Bloom said in part, "The judge gave us everything we asked for, which is a set of very strong restraining orders, restraining him from coming near her and cyber bullying; restraining him from posting anything about her online."
"Total and complete court victory this morning," said Bloom on Twitter. "We worked hard on this all weekend. Revenge porn is domestic abuse."
Kardashian and Chyna announced their engagement in April 2016 and starred in an E! reality show about their relationship, Rob & Chyna. The couple split up in December, a month after Dream was born.
Earlier on Monday, ABC News aired a sitdown with the star and her lawyer. Chyna said she was "devastated" by Kardashian's actions and hopes her speaking out will have a "domino effect."