Black Eyed Peas Change Lyrics to Include Obama in Super Bowl Halftime Show (Video)
Sings will.i.am, "In America we need to get things straight / Obama, let's get these kids educated / Create jobs so the country stays stimulated."
The Black Eyed Peas switched up their lyrics during the Super Bowl halftime show.
In "Where Is the Love?," will.i.am included a call-out to President Barack Obama, whom he supported in the last election, about education and employment.
"In America we need to get things straight / Obama, let's get these kids educated / Create jobs so the country stays stimulated," he sang.
(They also used the radio-friendly version of "Let's Get It Started" instead of the original song's title, "Let's Get Retarded.")
The group also faced a glitch when Fergie's sound briefly cut out during "I Gotta Feeling."
It appeared Usher may have had a slight issue at first detaching himself from the rope that lowered him to the stage, but he was able to hit his first notes of "O.M.G.," featuring will.i.am.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)