Black Eyed Peas Taking a Break
The group is going on indefinite hiatus from working together, but "this isn't going to be the last time you'll see us," Fergie says.
The Black Eyed Peas are going on a break.
The group said during a recent performance in England that they will be taking an indefinite hiatus from working with one another.
"We're going to be taking a break just like we did after we released Monkey Business in 2005 until we came back in 2009," Fergie said, as reported by ETOnline.
But she emphasized this is not a permanent break.
"This isn't going to be the last time you'll see us," she added.
Bandmate will.i.am also tweeted the news after the show at Alton Towers in Staffordshire.
"The @Bep will take a break after the beginning...just like we did from monkey business to the e.n.d...but it doesn't mean we stop creating," he wrote.
The Peas have released six studio albums together. Their latest, last year's The Beginning, has spawned the singles "The Time (Dirty Bit)," "Just Can't Get Enough" and "Don’t Stop the Party."
The group also includes rappers apl.de.ap and Taboo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR