Black Eyed Peas Unpaid for Super Bowl Halftime Performance (Report)
7:24 PM PST 2/6/2011 by THR staff
Most acts that play halftime at the big game do it for the exposure instead of the money.
The Black Eyed Peas drew a mixed reaction from Twitter users in their halftime Super Bowl performance, but -- love it or hate it -- it might surprise you to discover that the group wasn't paid for its efforts.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile