'Black Swan' Tops Int'l Box Office for Second Straight Week With $17.6 Million
5:18 PM PST 2/20/2011 by Frank Segers
Oscar nominated "The King's Speech" comes in a close second with $15.8 million, followed by "Tangled" at No. 3 with $11.5 million.
UPDATED: It's open season so far this year at the foreign box office.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile