EXCLUSIVE: 'Black Swan's' Winona Ryder Sells Hillside L.A. House
Actress Winona Ryder has sold her four-bedroom Spanish home in the hills above West Hollywood. The deal, which sources said is in the low $3 million range, closed Friday.
Aileen Comora of Westside Estate Agency, the listing agent on the North Doheny Drive property, confirmed the sale to an unnamed buyer but declined to discuss the deal further.
The home, which was listed for $3.95 million, was built in the 1930s and includes a swimming pool and guest suite. Special touches include Art Deco-style bathrooms and original fixtures throughout the residence.
Ryder is currently on screen in Black Swan and The Dilemma.
Paul Lester of Westside Estate Agency also had the listing. He declined to comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR