Blackberry Service Glitches Hit North America
"I love you #Blackberry - but if you continue to stop me BBM communicating with my sons, we're so, like, over," CNN host Piers Morgan tweets.
NEW YORK - Blackberry service glitches that affected email and other services spread to North America on Wednesday following two days of technology problems in Europe and Asia, according to device maker Research in Motion said.
"BlackBerry subscribers in the Americas may be experiencing intermittent service delays this morning," the company said.
With the spread of iPhones and Android phones, the Blackberry problems may prove less disruptive to entertainment industry people than they may have been a few years ago, observers said.
But Piers Morgan, host of CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight, commented on the tech issues via Twitter. "I love you #Blackberry - but if you continue to stop me BBM communicating with my sons, we're so, like, OVER," he tweeted.
Some Twitter users also suggested that the Blackberry outages would be good for Apple's iPhone 4S pre-orders, which started off strong this week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'