Blake Lively, Penn Badgley Call It Quits
'Gossip Girl' co-stars went public with their relationship in 2008.
Gossip Girl co-stars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley have officially broken up, a rep for the actors confirmed to People.
The former couple kept their romance under wraps in the beginning though in 2008, Lively and Badgley went public with their relationship, often attending events together in New York City, where the CW drama is shot.
"I don't comment on my relationships," Lively recently told Allure. "My anonymity is something I treasure. Wanting to be an actor and wanting to be famous are different."
Lively and Badgley play step-siblings on Gossip Girl, which is currently in its fourth season. Their characters, Serena van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey respectively, dated on the show up until Season 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR