Blake Lively to Receive CinemaCon's Breakthrough Performer of the Year Award
The "Gossip Girl" star will next be seen in theaters in "Green Lantern."
Blake Lively will receive CinemaCon's Breakthrough Performer of the Year award March 31 in Las Vegas.
CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser said, "Blake recently captivated audiences and critics around the world with her stunning turn in The Town, and Green Lantern is one of the most anticipated films of the year. We are thrilled to honor such a wonderful young talent."
Lively's screen and television credits include The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, Accepted and Gossip Girl. She's in production on the comedy Hick, with Chloe Moretz and Eddie Redmayne.
CinemaCon is the National Association of Theatre Owners' annual convention.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR