Blake Lively to Receive CinemaCon's Breakthrough Performer of the Year Award
The "Gossip Girl" star will next be seen in theaters in "Green Lantern."
Blake Lively will receive CinemaCon's Breakthrough Performer of the Year award March 31 in Las Vegas.
CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser said, "Blake recently captivated audiences and critics around the world with her stunning turn in The Town, and Green Lantern is one of the most anticipated films of the year. We are thrilled to honor such a wonderful young talent."
Lively's screen and television credits include The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, Accepted and Gossip Girl. She's in production on the comedy Hick, with Chloe Moretz and Eddie Redmayne.
CinemaCon is the National Association of Theatre Owners' annual convention.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)