Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Get Married (Report)
The couple, who starred together in 2011's "Green Lantern," have been dating for about a year.
After almost a year of dating, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were married over the weekend, People reported.
The couple reportedly wed Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., which is just outside of Charleston. Florence Welch, of Florence and the Machine, reportedly performed three songs at the reception, according to People, which cited anonymous sources.
The actor's reps aren't commenting.
The couple, who starred together in the 2011 superhero movie Green Lantern, reportedly bought a home in Bedford, N.Y., earlier this year.
Reynolds was previously married to Scarlett Johansson for two years; they divorced in 2010.
The actor, who most recently co-starred in Safe House, has several upcoming movies, including the action-comedy R.I.P.D., which also stars Jeff Bridges, Kevin Bacon and Mary-Louise Parker.
Lively is shooting the sixth and final season of CW's Gossip Girl. She recently appeared on the big screen in Oliver Stone's Savages.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR