Blake Lively Signs With WME
The move comes on the heels of the "Savages" actress leaving CAA.
Blake Lively has signed with WME.
The move comes on the heels of Lively leaving CAA. Her husband, Ryan Reynolds, is repped by WME.
The actress, who transitioned from TV star on the series Gossip Girl into in-demand film star, has worked with a number of acclaimed directors including Ben Affleck (The Town), Rebecca Miller (The Private Lives of Pippa Lee) and Oliver Stone (Savages).
Lively also starred in both film adaptations of the coming-of-age book series The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and is next set to star in Age of Adaline alongside Ellen Burstyn and Harrison Ford.
Karl Lagerfeld handpicked Lively as the face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag line. She also is currently the brand ambassador for Gucci's Premiere fragrance as well as L'Oreal Paris.
Lively continues to be repped by Justin Grey Stone at Management 360 and attorney Jeff Bernstein of Jackoway Tyerman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR