'Bling Ring' Star Joins Indie 'Anesthesia' (Exclusive)
Katie Chang made her feature film debut as the ringleader of a group of teen robbers in Sofia Coppola's film.
The Bling Ring actress Katie Chang has joined Anesthesia, the indie film starring Glenn Close, Sam Waterston, Gretchen Mol and Kristen Stewart.
The Tim Blake Nelson-helmed drama follows a group of New Yorkers whose lives intersect after the violent mugging of a popular Columbia University professor, Walter Zarrow (Waterson).
Chang, who starred as the ringleader of a group of teen robbers in Sofia Coppola's film, will play Amy, a young love interest for Zarrow's grandson in Anesthesia.
Chang should feel comfortable in the film's setting as she's currently studying creative writing as a freshman at Columbia.
The Bling Ring was Chang's feature film debut. In the based-on-a-true-story film, Chang played Rebecca, the leader of a group of teens who stole from the homes of Hollywood celebrities including Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox.
Up next, Chang stars in A Birder’s Guide to Everything, directed by Rob Meyer. The film about a birding fanatic's road trip also stars Sir Ben Kingsley, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Alex Wolff. Chang is repped by ICM, Soffer/Namoff, and Carole Dibo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR