Bloomberg Television Benefits From Comcast-NBC Universal Conditions
5:14 AM PST 1/19/2011 by Georg Szalai
'The FCC has taken strong action to preserve independent news programming and protect competitors against discrimination,' says Bloomberg L.P. president Dan Doctoroff.
NEW YORK – Financial news organization Bloomberg L.P. is one of the beneficiaries of regulatory conditions on the Comcast-NBC Universal merger that it says offer protection for its Bloomberg Television news network.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile