Woody Allen Considers Return to Stand-Up, Says 'Blue Jasmine' Star
Andrew Dice Clay tells THR he discussed the possibility with his co-star and director: "It really got his juices going again."
This story first appeared in the Aug. 9 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Woody Allen, who cut his teeth in the early '60s in New York as a stand-up, is considering a return to the mic.
Comedian Andrew Dice Clay, who co-stars in Allen's latest film, Blue Jasmine, says the two powwowed about the possibility on set. "We got into the whole conversation about how he started, and then we talked about where I started, and it really got his juices going again," Clay told THR at the New York premiere July 22.
"I hope he does it," said Clay. "I think he should do Radio City with me, personally."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR