'Blue' Sneak Peek: Julia Stiles and 'The Killing's' Michelle Forbes Go at It (Exclusive Video)
The second season of the web series kicks off with seven episodes Friday.
WIGS' web series Blue, starring Julia Stiles, is back.
The first seven episodes of the second season will launch at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET Friday on the WIGS' YouTube channel, and The Hollywood Reporter has the first look at episode two, featuring The Killing's Michelle Forbes. WIGS features original series, short films and documentaries, all with female leads.
The series revolves around a single mother, Blue (Stiles), who is trying to protect her son from the consequences of her secret career as an upscale escort. Written and directed by Rodrigo Garcia (Albert Nobbs, In Treatment), Blue co-stars Mark Consuelos, Holly Robinson Peete, Uriah Shelton, Kathleen Quinlan, Carla Gallo and James Morrison.
In the sneak peek below, Blue and Marisa (Forbes) have an argument after Blue's son gives Marisa an unfavorable look. The two families are stuck in a mediation of sorts following a physical altercation between their teenage sons. The issue at hand isn't trivial. Nope, as the scene plays out, it's revealed that the cause of the dust-up is much more serious than that -- and Marisa is ready to take it out on Blue. What happens next?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR