Bob Dylan plans summer ballpark tour
Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp also on the bill
Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson and John Mellencamp will share the bill during a U.S. summer tour of minor league baseball parks, beginning July 2 at the GCS Ballpark in Sauget, Ill., and wrapping Aug. 15 at the Banner Island Ballpark in Stockton, Calif.
The upcoming 22-date tour marks the second time over the past 24 years that Dylan, Nelson and Mellencamp have shared the staged, according to a news release.
Most of the ballpark concerts will be general admission seating, with tickets priced at $67.50. Children under the age of 14 will be given free admittance if accompanied by an adult ticket holder. Tickets go on sale beginning May 2 at select ballpark box offices and through Ticketmaster.com.
Dylan is touring through early May at arenas in the U.K., where he'll will perform back-to-back shows at the O2 in Dublin. The artist is also set to perform at the second annual Rothbury festival in Michigan on July 5.
Dylan's upcoming tour plans are in support of his forthcoming album "Together Through Life," due April 28 on Columbia. His 2006 studio set "Modern Times" has sold 992,000 copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR