Bob Iger: Disney is 'under-appreciated'
10:34 AM PDT 9/21/2010 by Georg Szalai, AP
Points out study that ranks it as ninth most-valued brand
NEW YORK - "At times we feel under-appreciated," Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger told a Wall Street crowd here Tuesday when asked what investors tend to miss or under-appreciate about Disney.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile