Bob Saget, Jaime Murray to star in CW shows
'Suburbia,' 'Valentine' are both MRC productions
Bob Saget and British actress Jaime Murray have signed on as leads in two MRC series for the CW.
Saget will star in Kevin Abbott's half-hour comedy "Surviving Suburbia," while Murray will play the title character in Kevin Murphy's "Valentine."
CW is expected to announce the castings at its TCA presentation Saturday.
"Suburbia" centers on Keith Stever (Saget), a well-meaning misanthropic family man in suburbia who is trying his best to be left alone.
Veteran comedian Saget, who narrates CBS' "How I Met Your Mother," is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
"Valentine," revolves around Greek gods living among us and centers on Aphrodite (Murray) who is running a matchmaking business with son Eros (Kristoffer Polaha).
Murray will play Grace Valentine, a reformed party girl, formerly known as Aphrodite, the goddess of love.
The actress, who most recently recurred on "Dexter," is repped by Gersh and Luber Roklin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game