Bobby Brown Weds Manager in Hawaii
The singer and Alicia Etheredge, who have one child together, exchanged vows on the Honolulu stop of the New Edition tour.
The couple, who exchanged vows on the Honolulu leg of the New Edition tour, celebrated their new marriage with family and friends, including 43-year-old Brown's children Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, as well as the couple's only child together, Cassius, 3, who acted as the ring bearer.
Bobby Jr. posted photos of the affair on Instagram, including a shot of the wedding party, which featured four small flower girls. Cassius and his father wore matching red suits and Adidas kicks, while Etheredge donned a more traditional white strapless sweetheart dress.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, 19, the R&B star's daughter with late ex-wife Whitney Houston, was absent from the ceremony. The young aspiring reality TV star reportedly stayed in New York to shoot scenes for her upcoming Lifetime show The Houston Chronicles.
Brown divorced Houston -- who died in February after drowning due to coronary heart disease worsened by prolonged cocaine abuse -- in 2007 after 14 years of marriage.
The New Edition tour will pick up Saturday in Oakland, Calif.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws