Bobby Brown Weds Manager in Hawaii
The singer and Alicia Etheredge, who have one child together, exchanged vows on the Honolulu stop of the New Edition tour.
The couple, who exchanged vows on the Honolulu leg of the New Edition tour, celebrated their new marriage with family and friends, including 43-year-old Brown's children Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, as well as the couple's only child together, Cassius, 3, who acted as the ring bearer.
Bobby Jr. posted photos of the affair on Instagram, including a shot of the wedding party, which featured four small flower girls. Cassius and his father wore matching red suits and Adidas kicks, while Etheredge donned a more traditional white strapless sweetheart dress.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, 19, the R&B star's daughter with late ex-wife Whitney Houston, was absent from the ceremony. The young aspiring reality TV star reportedly stayed in New York to shoot scenes for her upcoming Lifetime show The Houston Chronicles.
Brown divorced Houston -- who died in February after drowning due to coronary heart disease worsened by prolonged cocaine abuse -- in 2007 after 14 years of marriage.
The New Edition tour will pick up Saturday in Oakland, Calif.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'