Bobby Brown Issues Statement After Entering Rehab
The singer recently checked himself into a private facility after his March arrest, in which he was charged with driving under the influence.
After admitting himself into a rehab center last week, Bobby Brown is said to be “in a good place,” according to his wife and manager Alicia Etheredge-Brown.
“Bobby’s children and loved ones are very proud of him. We appreciate his fans prayers and well wishes,” she added in a newly released statement.
The ex-husband of the late Whitney Houston was arrested in March for using a cell phone while driving and under suspicion of driving under the influence. He then made agreement with the state to seek help for alcohol usage.
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously and admitted himself three weeks after concluding his honeymoon in Mexico during a break from the New Edition tour” said Christopher Brown, Esq. of Brown & Rosen LLC. “Bobby is doing well and receiving services that comply with his agreement with the State of California.”
The New Edition tour will continue in September, and Brown has confirmed that he will be present to perform with the group.
Brown wed manager Etheredge during the Honolulu leg of the New Edition tour in June. The couple has one child together.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR