Bobby Flay joins NBC cooking show
Chef will serve as investor, judge and mentor
Chef Bobby Flay has joined NBC's upcoming cooking competition series "America's Next Great Restaurant."
Flay, one of five restaurant leaders the producers Magical Elves intend to cast, will be an investor, judge and mentor on the show.
"Restaurant" (formerly titled "United Plates of America") is expected to premiere next season. In the show, contestants with an idea for a restaurant concept will compete to realize their dream of launching a new chain.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR