Bobby Flay joins NBC cooking show
Chef will serve as investor, judge and mentor
Chef Bobby Flay has joined NBC's upcoming cooking competition series "America's Next Great Restaurant."
Flay, one of five restaurant leaders the producers Magical Elves intend to cast, will be an investor, judge and mentor on the show.
"Restaurant" (formerly titled "United Plates of America") is expected to premiere next season. In the show, contestants with an idea for a restaurant concept will compete to realize their dream of launching a new chain.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack