'Bob's Burgers' Renewed for Fourth Season at Fox
The 20th TV-produced animated series will be back for another season of 22 episodes.
Fox is serving up more Bob's Burgers.
The network has ordered a fourth season of 22 new episodes. The news comes mere months after the animated effort nabbed an Emmy nomination. Weeks later, it premiered to a 2.3 rating among the key 18 to 49 demo, with an enviable median viewer age of 32.
“We love Bob’s. We are really proud of the way the show has grown over the past three seasons – without losing the unique voice at its core – and we know that the best is yet to come for Bob's Burgers and its fans,”” said Fox Broadcasting Co. entertainment chairman Kevin Reilly, who has been a vocal supporter of the series for years.
The 20th Century Fox-produced series, created by Loren Bouchard, centers on a third-generation restaurateur who runs his own burger joint with the help of his wife and their three kids. Bob may have big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but he has only a few thoughts on management and customer service.
Among the guest voices heading to Bob's later this season: Zach Galifianakis, Kevin Kline, Jon Hamm, Jeffrey Tambor, Aziz Ansari, Bill Hader and Sarah and Laura Silverman.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game