Rosie O'Donnell to Guest Star on Canadian Drama 'Bomb Girls'
The talk show maven is appearing in the World War II drama about women at work in a munitions factory building bombs for the Allies.
TORONTO – Rosie O’Donnell’s latest bombshell?
The talk show maven will guest star on Bomb Girls, the Canadian World War II drama about women who risked their lives in a munitions factory building bombs for the Allies.
O’Donnell is currently shooting in Toronto.
The announcement of her Bomb Girls gig follows the comic tweeting Sunday night that she had seen Argo in Toronto, calling it a “beautiful inspiring film.”
The Canadian drama is produced by Muse Entertainment and Back Alley Film Productions, in association with Shaw Media.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)