Bon Iver to Appear in Fitness DVD (Video)
The Grammy-nominated band is featured in personal trainer Jeff Roger's video "On the Road," which is due out early next year.
50 Cent's not the only musician getting into the personal fitness market.
Bon Iver, the Grammy-nominated band from western Wisconsin, will appear in a fitness DVD.
Personal trainer Jeff Rogers met singer, songwriter and frontman Justin Vernon several years ago while playing basketball at an Eau Claire YMCA.
Noticing "something wasn't right," the personal trainer approached the singer and discovered he was suffering from sciatica.
Rogers offered to show Vernon workouts to strengthen his lower back and eventually the entire band joined in, taking Rogers' workouts on tour.
Rogers, who trains clients in Chippewa Valley, has put out a DVD titled "On the Road," which features the band and one of their songs. The Leader-Telegram reports the DVD is due out early next year.
On Rogers' website, Vernon says Rogers helped him understand his body.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'