Bona Added to NASDAQ Golden Dragon China Index
The index gives access to China securities while providing the transparency offered with U.S. listed stocks.
Chinese distribution and production company Bona Film Group has been added to the NASDAQ Golden Dragon China Index, which gives access to China securities while providing the transparency offered with U.S. listed stocks.
The NASDAQ Golden Dragon China Index is rebalanced quarterly and includes companies that conduct the majority of their business within the People's Republic of China, are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market, the New York Stock Exchange or NYSEArca and have a market capitalization greater than $100 million.
Bona founder and CEO Yu Dong said that adding Bona to the NASDAQ Golden Dragon China Index would help to further increase awareness of BONA shares among investors.
"The Chinese film market is growing rapidly and Bona's business model is well-positioned to contribute to and benefit from continued progress in the industry," said Yu.
"Additionally, the strategic investments made by 21st Century Fox and Fosun Group in our Company, as well as the launch of our one billion yuan film fund to support Bona projects for the next two years have been well received by investors and instill confidence in our business going forward," said Yu.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR