Bond producers named CTBF patrons
Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli appointed to trade charity
LONDON -- James Bond franchise producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli have been appointed vice patrons of the trade charity of the U.K. film and television industries The Cinema and Television Benevolent Fund (CTBF), the organization said Wednesday.
Long-term supporters of the CTBF, the duo continue in Albert R "Cubby" Broccoli's legacy of support for the Fund.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)