Bonnaroo 2012 Lineup Announced
Radiohead, Phish, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Beach Boys will headline this year's music festival, taking place June 7-10.
NEW YORK -- Radiohead, Phish, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and the reunited Beach Boys will head to Manchester, Tenn. this June for the 2012 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. The initial lineup for the annual festival, which takes place from June 7-10 this year, was announced on Tuesday.
Radiohead will return to the 'Roo after delivering an epic set at the 2006 version of the festival and releasing The King of Limbs last year. Meanwhile, Phish headlined two nights of Bonnaroo in 2009, and closed out 2011 by selling out four straight at New York's Madison Square Garden from Dec. 28-31.
Red Hot Chili Peppers, who returned in 2011 with a new full-length, I'm With You, have planned an expansive North American tour for the spring to support their first album since 2006's Stadium Arcadium. And the Beach Boys will continue the 50th anniversary celebration that they began with a performance at the Grammy Awards on Sunday night, with Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston and David Marks all signed on for Bonnaroo.
Other notable acts at this year's festival include dubstep phenom Skrillex, best new artist Grammy winner Bon Iver, hip-hop heavyweights like Ludacris and the Roots, and a reunited Ben Folds Five. Tickets for the four-day festival go on sale this Saturday at noon via Bonnaroo's official web site.
Here is the full lineup for Bonnaroo 2012:
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Beach Boys featuring Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston and David Marks
The Avett Brothers
The Shins Foster
The Word featuring John Medeski, Robert Randolph and North Mississippi Allstars
Ben Folds Five
Spectrum Road featuring Cindy Blackman Santana, Jack Bruce, John Medeski, and Vernon Reid
City and Colour
The Civil Wars
Young The Giant
Two Door Cinema Club
Fitz & The Tantrums
The Black Lips
Charles Bradley and his Extraordinaires
The Joy Formidable
The Antlers Kathleen
Kurt Vile & The Violators
Gary Clark Jr.
Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk
Trampled by Turtles
The War On Drugs
The Devil Makes Three
Here We Go Magic
The Lonely Forest
Mariachi El Bronx
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
The Soul Rebels
Steven Bernstein's MTO Allstars Plays Sly
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)