With Bookings on The Rise, Israel's Concert Industry Breathes a Sigh of Relief
After two years of last-minute cancellations by high-profile acts, Israeli promoters look ahead to brighter days on the international booking front.
When it comes to touring internationally, the Middle East, and Israel in particular, is not typically high on a pop or rock star’s priority list. For one thing, the tried and tested routes through Europe and the Far East might make an artist look at a trek to Turkey or Tel Aviv as just that -- a far-off schlep.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR